The Trinity County Arts Council is recognized by the County Board of Supervisors as the designated local Arts Agency. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation with the mission to advance Trinity County through the arts and creativity.
- We encourage widespread public participation in the arts
- Help build arts organizations throughout the County
- Promote arts education
- Assist the professional development of artists
- Promote awareness of the value of the arts
- Directly support arts programs for children and our communities.
As Trinity County’s designated local arts agency, we provide support services and/or other programs to a variety of arts organizations, individual artists, and the community as a whole.